Social Media Content Creator/Videographer (ADELAIDE)
SnapWireless is seeking a talented, hard-working individual for a Videographer/Content Creator role to help us continue to create amazing content to share online. If you are a motivated and passionate individual who loves creating content than this is the role for you! Come and join our small, dynamic team in a positive and exciting start-up environment.
We are a fast growing Australian owned consumer electronics company focused on wireless charging. We are shaking up the old boring consumer tech industry not just in Australia but around the world with our unique products and strong focus on wireless charging.
In the short 12 months since our conception we have built a strong social presence online, while also making a large imprint within the retail industry with our products now stocked in almost 20 Telstra stores in Australia and counting. Our online content has reached millions of people through social media marketing strategies and have in return created thousands of happy customers!
In the coming 12 months we are looking to grow rapidly and expand our brand to be one of the most recognised consumer tech brands in Australia and globally. We are seeking passionate and hardworking people to join this adventure with us!
About The Role
Due to such a successful first year, we are now ready to officially expand. We are seeking a passionate and talented Videographer/Content creator to join us in a casual role. You will be working closely with the directors to discuss and create powerful and exciting content that will be pushed out daily online through our social media platforms. A part from creating daily content you will also be responsible for creating short videos that will be used for video advertisements. Please note that although we are seeking a Videographer, the role may also require online content in general such as photography and graphics so a well-rounded individual will be favoured.
- Have previous experience in videography and content creation
- Have a strong understanding of graphics design & video/photo editing
- Be confident in using programs such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Illustrator and Final Cut Pro etc.
- Have Exceptional organisational skills and be able to deliver on time.
- Have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing social media environment.
- Have extremely high attention to detail.
- Have a very creative mind.
Skills and attributes aside, company culture is very important to us and you must be a positive person who is always seeking to learn more and grow personally and professionally.
What we offer you:
- A positive, fun work environment in a small team
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing innovative start-up (not just a big boring corporate company)
- Ongoing support to achieve success both personally and professionally.
- Career development
- 4-5 hours per day, Mon-Fri (20-25hrs per week) with the opportunity for full-time casual work.
If this role interests you in anyway, please forward your CV and cover letter by email to Mark/Michael at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION: Welland, South Australia 5007